Terms & Conditions
Placing an order indicates that you have read and accept the following Terms and Conditions.
- PAYMENT: I accept credit/debit card payments, PayPal or a personal cheque made payable to Mulberry Silks in GB£ sterling. If paying by personal cheque, goods will be despatched on clearance of cheque.
- DELIVERY: I endeavour to post all orders within 48 hours of receipt - however, I am a one-man band, and if I am away at a Show there may obviously be a short delay. Please see the EVENTS section for up-to-date activity. All orders are acknowledged on receipt and delivery time is normally stated at this time. I post all items by 1st class mail and always obtain Proof of Posting. Higher value orders will be posted by Special Delivery, even though you have been charged a Flat Rate. Overseas orders are sent by Airmail, Airsure or International Signed For whichever is applicable to your Country of Residence. In the rare event of you not being happy with your purchase, a full refund will be given (in the same way you have paid) within 7 days of purchase. Please let me know if you are returning goods - all Returns must be by Recorded Delivery.
- PRIVACY: I am PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant and am committed to protecting your privacy. I do not sell, trade or otherwise pass on any of your personal details.
- MULBERRY SILKS (Patricia Wood) has been trading for 25 years selling Hand-wound Silk Threads, Silk Fabrics and Silk Ribbons and should not be confused with any other business of this name.
- AVAILABILITY: All products mentioned in the Mulberry Silks web-site are available - if I need time to prepare a special requirement you will be notified at the time of ordering.
- CONTACTING ME: Should you need to contact me regarding any issues, you can find my contact details here.
These terms and conditions were last updated on 1st November 2012.
Your IP Address is: 184.108.40.206